11-Day Fairbanks Denali Express - Southbound Cruisetour on Norwegian Jewel
11-Day Fairbanks Denali Express - Southbound Cruisetour
4-Day Fairbanks & Denali Land Tour + 7-Day Sawyer Glacier Cruise from Seward
For enthusiasts with limited time looking to discover Alaska's historic and extreme ways of life. This tour features a Denali Park visit, overview of Alaska's Golden Heart City and moderate hotel properties.
Unique to this tour:
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Alaska Railroad Adventure Class from Fairbanks to Denali
- Explore Denali with 4-hour Natural History bus tour
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Brief city tour of Anchorage
- So much more...
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad
*Hotel is subject to change.
- Gardens, Foliage, and Nature
- National Parks and Preserves
- Rail Tours
- Safari, Animals, and Wildlife
As the namesake of our "Jewel Class" cruise ships, you can bet Norwegian Jewel has it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship's filled with excitement: a large variety of dining options, vibrant bars and nightclubs, and that's just the beginning. Come aboard and venture into the wild on an Alaska Cruise. Go from scenic views to city views on an Asia Cruise. Toss your schedule to the breeze on a Caribbean cruise. Explore old traditions and stunning towns when you cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Or experience unique and immersive itineraries on an Extraordinary Journey. Whichever destination you choose, get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Guests are welcomed aboard with a wide variety of complimentary and specialty dining ...
|Air Arrival Day Into Fairbanks|
|Denali National Park|
|Icy Strait||9:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Juneau||7:00 am||1:15 pm|
|Skagway||7:00 am||5:00 pm|
|Ketchikan||1:00 pm||8:00 pm|