14-Day Authentic Alaska - Northbound Cruisetour on Norwegian Jewel
14-Day Authentic Alaska - Northbound Cruisetour
7-Day Glacier Bay Cruise plus 7-Day Land Tour
The most complete tour of Denali and Alaskan life in the past and present. For the active, outgoing guest, this tour offers spectacular vantage points of Mt. McKinley with time to purchase an optional all-day fishing excursion.
Unique to this tour:
- Riverboat cruise and city tour of Fairbanks including a stop at the Trans-Alaska Oil Pipeline
- Explore Denali with a 7-hour Tundra Wilderness Tour
- Deluxe Dome Railcar from Talkeetna to Denali
- Visit Talkeetna, one of the best vantage points for Mt. McKinley
- Visit an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher's kennel for a private tour
- Kenai Peninsula and the artsy fishing community of Homer
- Opportunity to purchase a full-day Halibut and Salmon fishing excursion
- Tour the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- So much more...
Special Benefits To Norwegian Cruisetours:
- All tours are fully escorted by local Alaskan guides
- 12- and 14-day Cruisetours include a visit with an Iditarod Sled Dog Musher
- Guaranteed animal sightings
- All tours feature travel on the rails of Alaska Railroad
*Hotel is subject to change.
- Safari, Animals, and Wildlife
As the namesake of our "Jewel Class" cruise ships, you can bet Norwegian Jewel has it all. As well as offering some of the largest suites at sea, there are staterooms to accommodate every style. When it comes to entertainment, this ship's filled with excitement: a large variety of dining options, vibrant bars and nightclubs, and that's just the beginning. Come aboard and venture into the wild on an Alaska Cruise. Go from scenic views to city views on an Asia Cruise. Toss your schedule to the breeze on a Caribbean cruise. Explore old traditions and stunning towns when you cruise to the Mexican Riviera. Or experience unique and immersive itineraries on an Extraordinary Journey. Whichever destination you choose, get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
Guests are welcomed aboard with a wide variety of complimentary and specialty dining ...
|2||Ketchikan||7:00 am||4:00 pm|
|3||Juneau||11:00 am||9:00 pm|
|4||Skagway||8:00 am||8:00 pm|
|10-11||Denali National Park|